Hotel und Luxury Hostel at Warschauer Platz
The Weavers’ School was designed by Ludwig Hoffmann in 1914. Special feature was the neo-Gothic red brick facade. The listed building will be carefully and respectful transformed into a hotel with 200 rooms and suites. Just the interior will change slightly for the purpose of the hotel, the facade will be restored and stays intact. The only new parts will be the glazed reception in the back yard, a swimming pool with a spa and a night club in the back part of the building.
|Project||Redevelopment of a listed building (former Weavers’ School) into a hotel|
|Client||Objektgesellschaft Warschauer Platz GmbH|