LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE ARCHITECT (M/f)
We are a design-oriented architectural office based on the Kreuzberg side of the Spree and work with 35 colleagues on diverse projects for renowned clients.
For the design and execution planning of current competition winnings and new projects we are looking for architects (m / w) with a passion for architecture and the understanding of planning in its entirety. The projects are for example two challenging high-rise buildings in Berlin-Friedrichshain and in Berlin-Mitte and an exclusive sports hotel building at the Harz National Park. Colleagues with many years of professional experience are just as welcome as goal-oriented graduates who want to continue shaping the very positive development of our office with us.
You can expect an open-minded, committed, international work environment in a dynamically growing company with plenty of room for personal development and advancement.
- completed studies of architecture
- Heart and passion for sophisticated architecture and planning in its entirety
- Field-proven knowledge and experience in design and execution planning
- secure communication skills
- self dependent time, cost and quality management
- Coordination and integration experiences of specialist planners
- professional handling of leading CAD systems
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application with portfolio, curriculum vitae and salary expectations by e-mail to info[at]gewers-pudewill.com.
Contact for inquiries:
Alexander Melchior, Tel. 030/69 59 880-13